Swan Evergreen Village offers Calgary’s most comprehensive range of accommodation styles, supportive living services and health care options for seniors. Our menu of care services is designed to provide for dignity, choice and an opportunity to age-in-place. Individual care plans are created in consultation with the resident, their family, and their personal physicians. One size does not fit all at Swan Evergreen Village and we are skilled and committed to adapting our supportive services to meet the changing needs of our residents.
In addition to a full menu of supportive health services, basic monthly rents cover:
- Choice of spacious studio, one and two bedroom suites, each fully equipped with tea kitchen.
- All monthly utilities and cable.
- 3 delicious and nutritious meals freshly prepared by our chef and served daily.
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service.
- 24 hour security and on-site licensed Nursing Staff.
- Daily life enrichment, exercise and wellness programs.
- Scheduled transportation.
- Fully sprinklered building & suites.
- Organized social activities including day trips, entertainment and art classes.
- Mini Bistros with 24 hour access to tea coffee and nutritious snacks on each floor.
- Full access to a wide range of amenities including the Theatre Room, Bistro, Library, Exercise Facility, Crafts Room, Resident Kitchen, Games Room, Tuck Shop, Chapel, Patio and Beauty/Barber Salon.
Family and friends are important to life at Swan Evergreen Village. Guests are most welcome anytime for lunch, dinner or at our monthly brunches and special “Family & Friends” social events.
LIFE ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS