Private Supportive Living
• Privately funded and operated communities
• Studio, 1 bedroom and most have 2 bedroom apartment style suites available
• Most suites have a modified kitchen (i.e. cupboards, sink, bar fridge)
• Basic services offered are: meals, snacks, housekeeping, linen service, social activities and bus service for appointments
• Additional care packages are offered as some communities
• Each community offers a variety of social areas such as libraries, activity rooms, family dining room, theatres, etc.
• One site Home Care and/or other care options are possible in many locations, additional cost may apply.
Services offered are:
• 24 hour personal care to help with bathing, meals and dressing
• 24 hour access to an on call registered nurse
• The resident is responsible for the room and board charge plus personal expenses such as laundry and medications. Room and board includes meals, snack, housekeeping, linen service and social activities